| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Normanton, Queensland in March is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is very slightly soggy with some rain. Around 170mm (6.7in) of liquid is dumped across on average 9 days.
- In March the blue above Normanton, Queensland is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:05 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Normanton, Queensland March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Normanton, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Normanton, Queensland:
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1023.9 kms (636.3 miles) N
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 833.2 kms (517.8 miles) W
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 759.9 kms (472.2 miles) WSW
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 759.9 kms (472.2 miles) WSW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) S
- Mount Isa, Australia - 376.1 kms (233.7 miles) SSW
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1106.2 kms (687.4 miles) SW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 1012.9 kms (629.4 miles) SW
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 1128.5 kms (701.2 miles) NE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 795.6 kms (494.4 miles) N
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 469.6 kms (291.8 miles) NNE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 956.6 kms (594.4 miles) E
- Cairns, Australia - 502.5 kms (312.3 miles) E
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 625.2 kms (388.5 miles) ESE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 484.5 kms (301.1 miles) SE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 936 kms (581.6 miles) ESE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 1166.6 kms (725 miles) SE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 723.7 kms (449.7 miles) SSE
- Longreach, Australia - 724.3 kms (450.1 miles) SSE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 1110.4 kms (690 miles) SSE